Cumin is the dried seed of the herb Cuminum cyminum, a member of the parsley family. In India, cumin has been used for millennia as a traditional ingredient of many spices & dishes. Cumin Seeds are also known as Jeera in India. Cumin can be used in the powder form or as whole seeds. It imparts a dash of earthy and warm feeling to the cuisine.
JK JEERA 50g
- Sortex Cleaned and Superior Quality Cumin Seed (Jeera)
- Natural & Consistency in Taste, Aroma & Quality Across the Year
- Hygienic Packing and Best Quality Control Processes
- Jeera Whole: Important Spice in Indian Cusisine
- Cumin Seeds Have Numerous Health Benefits