Poppy Seed, also known as Posto, Posta, Khus Khus is an oilseed obtained from the Opium Poppy (Papaver somniferum). These tiny kidney-shaped seeds are used as an ingredient in many foods and are pressed to yield poppy seed oil. Being highly nutritious and less allergenic than many other seeds and nuts, Poppy Seeds have their own significance in Indian cuisine panorama.
JK Posto 50g
- Finest Quality of Poppy Seeds from the Brand JK Masale
- Poppy Seeds are Rich In Monounsaturated Fatty Acid, Iron, Copper, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc and Magnesium
- Posta Adds Flavour & Texture to Breads, Cookies, Muffins, Cakes and other Foods
- Khus Khus is an Important Ingredient in Various Cuisines | Adds Rich Nutty Flavor
- Poppy Seeds Can be used to Treat Dry Skin, Dandruff etc